Mouseover submenus missing after wordpress update 5.6

My menus just stoped working after I updated the last version of wordpress. My menu is still in place but my submenus are not visible anymore. Can anyone help? Site: www.projuris.com.br

Hi @projuris,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your submenus.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Found nothing on the sugested topics. Will provide Secure Note with credencials

Hi @projuris,

It seems the console error is blocking the JavaScript code to fire on the hover event of the menu. Console error definition shows that it might be raised from the 3rd party plugin named WP-Optimize Premium - Clean, Compress, Cache.

I would recommend you deactivating the 3rd party plugin and try once after clearing the cache. If you discover that an issue is coming from the 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author.
Please note that we do not provide support for 3rd party plugins.

Thanks

Thanks a lot. Will check it out closely.

Hi @projuris,

You’re welcome and let us know how it goes. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.