Most Pages look awful on mobile... also top menu doesn't work on mobile

Hi there
Finally ready to set site live but although the home page looks great on a mobile screen, the rest of the pages look awful… what am I doing wrong? how do I get the text to look better?
Also, the top menu doesn’t work on mobile, only the footer menu. Any ideas on why?
Thanks in advance,
Kate

ok - I think i have the mobile screen issue resolved - but not the menu - thanks…

Hello Kate,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please make sure that you are running latest version of X Theme 6.0.4 and Cornerstone 3.0.4. Running old version of either one of the theme or plugin can cause compatibility issues. That being said can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Thank you! The update did the trick :blush:
FYI, the url is lusciousorganics.co.uk
Does it seem to work ok on mobile screen?
Thanks
Kate

Hello @Meadow11,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

I tested your website on Chrome responsive simulator and it seems to be working fine on my end. Please see screencast. https://cloudup.com/c6ErPhsTFFs

Thanks.

Fantastic - thank you!

Hi @Meadow11,

I have checked on my setup also and it is working well also.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.