More then one password and maybe user name?

I know ways to setup user names and passwords elsewhere day at the folder point but is there a way using X Theme? All I have is 1 password nothing more I can add.

Hello @passawayfarm,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please elaborate your question as I am unable to interpret what you are looking for?

Thanks.

I want to like have a page on my site that many people can assess with a different password. Maybe a username as well? lol Maybe I should have hit post yesterday…

Hi there,

Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

ok :slight_smile: thanks!

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.