More space between columns in Cornerstone

I’m trying to add more space between columns in Cornerstone. I did it by adding margin-left: 30px; to the text and line elements. However, the Classic Line under Top News shortened. It appears that I need to move the entire column to the right instead of text. The problem is…I don’t see a column setting for “margin”.

The red arrow is the line that was shortened. The small purple arrow shows where the line began before I added margin-left: 30px;. How do I get the column to move over and start where the red arrow begins.

Thank you for your help.

I’m adding another image because the arrows seemed to disappear when I uploaded the image above.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! All your columns are moving to the left side because you have added a custom css. You added this:

.x-section .x-container.max.width {
    margin-left: 10px !Important;
}

Please remove that code and all your columns will be aligned at the center and not left aligned.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.