More Recent Posts than 4

Hello-

I’m looking to display different categories with multiple posts per category. In the pro editor, I can only find one way to display blog posts, the recent posts, but then the max I can pick is 4 posts. Is there another option I’m missing to add all our posts to a category the user picks?

Thanks!

Website Category Example: http://swimmingscience.net/swimming-biomechanics/

Hi There,

You can try with the offset attribute.

For example:

[recent_posts count="4" orientation="horizontal"]
[recent_posts count="4" orientation="horizontal" offset="4"]

Thanks for the reply! Where would I add this? I need specifics, I’m a newbie :slight_smile:

Hi There,

You can add those shortcodes to the text element.

Regards!

Thank you! Is there shortcode to add a specific category?

Hi there,

Yes, you can add the category option in the recent post shortcode.

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/recent-posts/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.