More photos button expand to more photos natively without plug in

hi! Is it possible to have a button that says “more photos” and upon clicking the button, more photos come up on the page?

Right now the images are simply loaded as images within columns. I’m not using a plug in or anything.

Hello Allison,

Thanks for posting in! This may be possible with a little customization along with the Cornerstone elements. Please check out this old thread:

Be advised that custom coding is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

Oh okay I see. Do you know if it’s an option for that to happen with the plug in envira gallery?

Hello Allison,

Yes, the load more pagination option is available with the Pagination Addon plugin.

In case you are using the bundled plugin you will not be able to use this option since it is an add-on feature of the plugin so you need to purchase the separate license code from the plugin author.

Thanks

Got it, thank you!

Hi Allison,

You are most welcome.

Hi! I just wanted to confirm, if we purchased ONE, you could help set up the more photos option?

Hello Allison.

If the feature is available in Cornerstone, we can help you implement it with ONE service. If the feature you need requires 3rd party, it has to be acquired first then we can help you integrate it into your site.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.