More Padding in the Navbar

Dear Themeco Team,

Again I have a question for you and I hope you can answer it. I need more Space between the last item in the Navbar and the border. The font is too close to the border. Is there a way to do that in CSS?

My CSS look like that:

   /*Menü*/

.x-navbar {
    box-shadow: 
      -webkit-box-shadow: 4px 4px 8px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.75);
-moz-box-shadow: 4px 4px 8px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.75);
box-shadow: 4px 4px 8px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.75);
}

.x-navbar .x-nav > li > a:hover, .x-navbar .x-nav > .sfHover > a, .x-navbar .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a {
   -webkit-box-shadow: inset 0px 0px 0px 1px rgba(227,6,21,1);
-moz-box-shadow: inset 0px 0px 0px 1px rgba(227,6,21,1);
box-shadow: inset 0px 0px 0px 1px rgba(227,6,21,1);
}

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover > span, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.x-active > a > span, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.current-menu-item > a > span {
    box-shadow: none;
}

.x-navbar .x-nav-wrap .x-nav > li > a {
    text-transform: none;
}

.x-navbar-inner h1.visually-hidden {
clip: auto;
margin: 0;
font-size: 30px;
color: black;
width: 500px;
height: 35px;
margin-left: 152px;
margin-top: 25px;
}

Vielen Dank! :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.x-navbar-static-active .masthead-inline .desktop .x-nav>li:last-child>a, .x-navbar-fixed-top-active .masthead-inline .desktop .x-nav>li:last-child>a {
 
    padding-right: 20px;
}

Hope it helps

1 Like

Hi,

It works perfekt! Thank you very much for the great help. I’ve never experienced such good support before!

Thanks for the kind compliments :slight_smile:

Best regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.