Hi, you previously resolved an issue with instagram embeds breaking layouts (thread here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/instagram-embeds-breaking-posts/23192 ). The client has just contacted me with another issue. Using exactly the same method as was working fine two weeks ago, I now have a situation where some posts are displaying and others are not. Please see secure note for details.
Hi there,
I have checked all of the pages you have linked and the instagram posts are all displaying fine. Were you able to get the issue sorted?
Kindly try to clear your cache in case you are seeing a cached version.
Thank you.
I’ve just checked and I’m still having the same issue, even after clearing the cache. There should be an instagram image underneath every block of text. It is not always the same image that fails to display, they drop in and out per visit / per page refresh.

Hi There,
Please update the previous CSS to this:
.instagram-media {
position: static !important;
}
@media (min-width: 768px){
.instagram-media {
min-height: 600px !important;
}
}
Hope it helps 
That has sorted it, thank you very much.
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.