Money back for unused theme

I orginally started a site with Theme X, building it with Cornerstone. However, I didn’t love how it played with WooCommerce, so changed the theme to the WooCommerce Storefront theme.

Is there anyway to get my money back for Theme X, as I only used it for about a month (but can’t seem to find an actual date on this).

On another note, I’ll apparently need to renew Cornerstone’s license in order to keep teh functionality of how I’ve built my site (please correct me if I’m wrong!).

Any help would be so appreciated!

Hi There,

Refunds are managed by ThemeForest / Envato where you purchased X

Cornerstone that comes bundled with X is intended to be used with X only.

If you switched themes and you still want to use Cornerstone you need tu purchase Cornerstone Stand Alone Plugin which is a 1 time purchase only, there is no renewal.

Hope it clarifies.

Thanks so much, just purchased Cornerstone and requested a refund through them!

You’re welcome.