Moment is not defined

Hi,

I upgraded the theme and got “moment is not defined” errors when I try to edit the headers.
I checked my functions.php but couldnt find anything about it.

Can you help?

Hi @lijecreative,

Thanks for reaching out.

To better help you with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi,

I gave it to you :wink:

Hi @lijecreative,

The given WordPress credentials are not working, can you recheck and send it again.

Thanks

Sorry, here you go.

Hi @lijecreative,

The credentials are still not working, and also shows the error if refreshed.

Please check once and let us know, once it is ready to access.
Thanks

They are. This error is unrelated. Just refresh the page. The website have some problems loading. He got 40 000 pages.

Hi @lijecreative,

The credentials given are still not correct, please double-check the username and password so that we can help you to figure out your issue.

Thank you.

Your system is bugged and remove some caracters:

Hi @lijecreative,

Thanks for pointing out the issue, I will report in our issue tracker so this issue will be queued for fixing by our development team.
Although, I have tried the password with the missing characters *, but the result was the same and it does not allow me to get into the WordPress dashboard.
It has been checked in different devices, browsers by our colleagues from different parts of the World.

Thanks

OK then, go there:

Hello @lijecreative,

I try to access your site dashboard but unfortunately, I could not able to access your website dashboard by your given URL. There might be cache JS magnification and third-party plugin conflict issue because of that you get JS error in the console and you are not able to edit your headers. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme Issue
  3. CSS/JS Customization
  4. Disabling Cache

I would recommend you to purge all the cache and temporally disable cache plugin. Please clear your browser cache then check it again.

If you find any issues that are related to any 3rd Party plugin(s), I would suggest you contact the author on that case.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.