Modifying x_woocommerce functions

Hi,

I would like to modify the x_woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title function located inside \framework\functions\global\plugins\woocommerce.php.

I got the function working how I want it (just added some HTML after the closing </header>, however I’m a bit stuck when trying to override it in my child theme’s functions.php. How should I proceed? Do I have to remove the function and add the redefined one? How would that work?

Thanks!

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.