Modify currecy size

How can I do to modify only the text size of the quantity, and not the price in the price list table? That is, what I need, is that the € is smaller, than the price.

This is the web

https://navoptica.es/contactologia/

Hi· There,

Please add the following CSS to Theme Options CSS

.x-pricing-column-info span {
font-size: 20px;
}

Hope it helps!

Thanks Joao, but I have tried it, but that modifies the size of the text that is below the price. What I need to change is the size of the price field, so that the € is smaller than the value. (In Europe the € goes after the price not before, as in the case of the $)

Hi There,

Sorry but that is not actually possible with custom CSS, because the currency symbol and price is output as one, that means if we resize the price the symbol will be resize too.

However, we can separate the symbol so we can resize it without affecting the price. Please add this on X > Launch > Theme Options > JS

jQuery(".page-id-25 h3.x-price:contains('€')").html(function(_, html) {
   return html.replace(/(€)/g, '<sub class="smallcaps">€</sub>');
});

You can now then use this custom CSS to style the currency symbol.

sub.smallcaps {
    font-size: 2vw;
    bottom: 0;
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you very much Friech,

I have tried it, and we have improved, but it remains to be seen that it is still not correct. I do not know why, after doing so, it appears below the numbers €

https://navoptica.es/contactologia/

Thank you very much for the help

Hi There,

Please add the custom CSS I’ve provided on X > Launch > Theme Options > CSS. The line bottom: 0; should fix that.

sub.smallcaps {
    font-size: 2vw;
    bottom: 0;
}

Cheers!

Okay, it looks perfect

Thank you very much for your assistance. Congratulations on such a good support

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.