Modify Blog Title

Hello,

I have installed X on a new site using the Integrity Stack, and I can’t seem to find the option to modify the blog title and sub title. Under X/Options/Blog there is missing the place to modify the title information.

The site is live at https://ontheten.org

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Regards, Ed Sanders

Hey @mredsanders,

Please browse to X >> Options >> Integrity and scroll down to ‘Blog Options’. Here you can change blog title and sub-title.

Regards

Thank you very much, I was scratching my head. Regards, Ed Sanders

Hi @mredsanders,

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

1 Like

I"m running the latest version of Pro and WordPress. When I navigate to X >> Options >> Integrity, all I have is which design to choose (light or dark).

Hi There,

Please create new ticket when you are asking any questions as this thread is very old thread.

Regarding your question, the blog option is still there. Please scroll down and check.

THanks