Modern Sliders Full Screen Slider Not Showing Text Element on Every Slide

I’m using the Full Screen Slider from Modern Sliders to build a simple slider using JSON Looper data just for the background image. The Headline is static and so is the Text element below it. The Text element has a script for a 3rd party booking engine form. The booking engine form shows up on the first slide but not the rest of the slides.

I don’t know why it disappears after the first slide as it’s in the same column as the Headline.

Thanks for your help,
Dan

Hello Dan,

Thanks for writing in! It is best that you provide us with your WP details so we can check your slider settings and your Looper Provider JSON data. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you for your help, I sent a secure note.

Hi Ruenel, I’m still having the same issue, did you login to see if you could find out what’s wrong? Thank you.

Hello @Danwedin,

I can’t seem to log in to your site. Please see the screenshot below.

• See the secure note

Best Regards.

just sent a new secure note

Hi Dan,

I have checked and found that you have added a few embed codes into the text element inside the looper, and that is not showing. I would suggest you contact the author and check why that code is not working inside the loop.
Please remember that we don’t offer any support or investigation on 3rd party plugins or code.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.