Modern slider content

Hi. First, forgive me if I ask stupid questions, hehe. But. I just bought the modern sliders course and expansions pack. I have downloaded all sliders and uploaded to template manager. But when I am testing this every slider is empty. I thought I would at least get the same content in them as your design examples. That way it is easier for me to learn and see changes I make. See attached screenshot. I have not worked with loopers and json before, but I can learn, but easier if I get some content to play with. In the course you only get explanation to what has been done. Nothing about how to change/add content…

Skjermbilde 2021-10-30 kl. 10.52.19

Hello @carbon14,

Thanks for writing in!

First, please make sure that you are using the latest version of Pro Theme 5.1.2. And also make sure that you have at least one single post or at least have installed WooCommerce and a sample product so that those Sliders that are using posts or products will display at least one slide.

If the issue exists, we would be happy to check your site and your slider settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.