Modern Slider 09 Logo Carousel Logo Issue

Hello,

I’ve purchased and installed the modern slider package, and have had it working in demo mode. However, I have been unable to customize it and replace the logos with the logos in my media gallery. When I replace the svg links with my own image links from the media gallery the carousel crashes. Is there any way to add other image types that aren’t svg’s and if so how do I implement them in the slider code?

Hello @SmartStartNetworksInc,

Thanks for writing to us.

You need to customize the JSON and add the image URL, you can get the image URL from the WordPress media.

You need to add the Image element. Now click on the icon—>search for the looper —>Field---->enter the key as image. Please note I have added the key as “image” you can access the image source.

{{dc:looper:field key="image"}}

Accueil-Page-Builder-Pro

You must remove the default setting Raw content element since the Raw content element is used for the custom HTML rendering.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.