Modern Events Calender - Booking Module not working

Hello. Modern Events Calenders booking module does not show up on my single events page. I tried everything already in terms of what is provided in public forums and help guides so please do not just give me a link to webnus help page because I have been there.

The problem could be related to me not being able to update the Modern Events Calender plugin that I download from the themeco page in my dashboard. It just does not give me the option. I tried deleting and re-downloading from the themeco pro dashboard in wordpress but it does not give me the updated version. Through the wordpress plugin shop I can only get the Lite version of Modern Events Calender which does not seem to have a booking functionality anyway.

Hi Sven,

Thanks for reaching out.
I would suggest you compare the supported version from our version compatibility page and use only the supported version of the said plugin.
If you find the same issue with the supported version, there might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue ** if you have activated it
5.CSS/JS Customization

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hey Tristup. I will check the version compatibility asap. What kind of permissions do you need on the Website in question to do further examining? - It would be great if you could take a look and although I trust themeco and its employees by now the organization I am working for is very security conscious.

Hi Sven,

I would request you to troubleshoot all common issues mentioned in my previous post. If that does not help, please provide the credentials with administrative privileges for further investigation.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.