Modern Events Calendar with ICON Stack

Hey! I am using MEC with Icon on my client’s site for the first time and it is not showing correctly with the special sidebar in ICON. It was even more messed up before I added the code below. As it was stretched all over the place. But now see the attached image of the sidebar showing. It is the space where it is.

}
section#main-content.container {
max-width: 1400px;
width: 88%;
margin: 0 auto;
}

THANK YOU!
Noelle

Hello Noelle,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hey! I added a secure note above with login as it is behind construction page. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hi there,

For clarification, do you wish to remove that space in your events page? If yes, please add this CSS to your global custom CSS

body.post-type-archive-mec-events {
padding-right: 0 !important;
}

As for shop and blog sidebar, please add this as well,

.widget ul li, .widget ol li {
    letter-spacing: normal;
    text-transform: capitalize;
    font-size: 14px;
    font-weight: normal;
}

Thanks!

You never disappoint! Thank you!
Noelle :grin:

You’re welcome, Noelle.

I just realized that this fixed the main page for Events, but the actual events themselves are showing the empty spot where the sidebar would be.
http://shabbyalpaca.com/events/tj-artfest/

(Need to be logged in using the above)

Now, on the individual events, I would be fine with the blog sidebar being there. But it is just blank period. I tried creating a “event” sidebar and assigning it since it seems like that would work but it doesn’t.
But it can’t stay the way it is :thinking:

THANK YOU! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi there,

Please also add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

body.x-content-sidebar-active.single-mec-events {
    padding-right: 0;
}

That will make the page full width for single event pages. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.