Modern Events Calendar Sidebar Not Loading

Hey team,

The MEC Sidebar isn’t loading in the Single view. I’ve added things to the widget, but it’s still not showing. The Dev Tools imply that things should be firing, but they aren’t.

I can’t really grant access because I’m only running on a local install at the moment, but curious what the issue might be? I know we’re a few bug-fixes behind the latest release, but none of the release notes imply this issue, which leads me to assume it’s a particular Pro + MEC compatibility issue.

Hello @kjroelke,

Thanks for writing in!

Please make sure that the module is enabled to be displayed on the page. You can check it in M.E. Calendar > Single Events settings.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hey!

That has all been configured correctly. I do, however, see a php error when editing a Single Event under Event Data. Some of my events were imported through Google Calendar, but some of them were created natively, and either way the error persists.

Should I just delete and reinstall the app?

Hello @kjroelke,

Please make sure that everything is up to date. If you have installed MEC extensions, check if they are up to date as well. You may also reinstall the plugin. If the above is not helping, we would love to check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Unfortunately, there re-install didn’t help things.

This instance only exists on my machine via Local by Flywheel. While I can create a live link and give you credentials, is there a way I can know an approximation of when your team might take a look so I don’t have to keep my laptop open & running indefinitely?

Hello @kjroelke,

Please understand that each thread will be queued and depending on the number of Support threads, responding to you thread might take hours or so. We generally reply within a few hours, but it may take up to a day. It may be longer if we are especially busy (for example around the time of an update). Please remember this is an estimated time frame and not a guarantee. If you are looking for faster response times and assistance with any question including customizations and third party plugins, check out our One service.

Best Regards.

I am Ivan, one of the developers at Webnus. During our time as a member of the WordPress community, we have made a few mistakes. One of our developers requested a test drive and provided his email address so that the user could send his information to it. However, as we all know, WordPress guidelines prohibit posting company and official email addresses in the community forum.

WordPress volunteers, who are in charge, did not accept our admission of guilt and apology this time.

As many of our users and supporters have come to the shocking realization that MEC Lite has been removed from the WordPress repository alongside our other plugins and themes, we too have been dealing with the blowback from this sudden, unilateral decision, with no recourse to challenge it in the immediate future. Our first step was to issue a new update for MEC Lite on our website (since it is the most popular of all our products) so that our users don’t miss out on future updates and improvements that MEC Pro users receive.

Download the Lite Version
https://webnus.net/modern-events-calendar/lite/

I am Ivan, one of the developers at Webnus. During our time as a member of the WordPress community, we have made a few mistakes. One of our developers requested a test drive and provided his email address so that the user could send his information to it. However, as we all know, WordPress guidelines prohibit posting company and official email addresses in the community forum.

WordPress volunteers, who are in charge, did not accept our admission of guilt and apology this time.

As many of our users and supporters have come to the shocking realization that MEC Lite has been removed from the WordPress repository alongside our other plugins and themes, we too have been dealing with the blowback from this sudden, unilateral decision, with no recourse to challenge it in the immediate future. Our first step was to issue a new update for MEC Lite on our website (since it is the most popular of all our products) so that our users don’t miss out on future updates and improvements that MEC Pro users receive.

Download the Lite Version
https://webnus.net/modern-events-calendar/lite/

Hi Ivan,

It is a very unfortunate incident but nothing can be done if the guidelines are broken. Still, thank you for providing the direct link for download, it will help the customer who is using the lite version of the plugin.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.