Modern events calendar notifications error

Hello,

I wrote in Nov. 17 about a persistent issue with notification emails. I have the booking module enabled, and do not have the boxes ticked next to

-Auto verification for free bookings
-Auto verification for paid bookings

yet when i make a booking to test, it still sends an email titled “Your booking is received.” and the at the same time another one “Please verify your booking” - Both of which i do not need and is very confusing for the user.

Apex Staff wrote back to say it was a bug, yet it has been quick some time now - Has there been in progress on resolving this bug?

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Unfortunately, there is no update on this issue yet. But I can confirm this in our issue tracker. We’ll surely release the updates once the plugin developer confirms this issue and provide their updates.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.