I have installed Modern Events Calendar Versie: 2.2.6
In the plugin part I see there is a new version of Event Calendar version 2.3.0
If I want to update to this version, I get the error, no update package available

Please advice me what to do
I have installed Modern Events Calendar Versie: 2.2.6
In the plugin part I see there is a new version of Event Calendar version 2.3.0
If I want to update to this version, I get the error, no update package available

Please advice me what to do
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
Modern event calendar is 3rd party plugin bundled with our theme. Some time this type of issue causes due to issue with the plugin side.
The best way to update is just uninstall/delete the plugin and re-install, it will stall a fresh updated version of the plugins.
Thanks
Thats normal the updates to 3rd party plugins comes also from Themeco after checking the update of compatiblity issues. Just wait… 
@The-E-Blog Thanks for sharing
@ercole, there are updates that coming from us, and there are other updates coming from 3rd party plugin’s author. The version from us and from the 3rd party plugin’s author are not always the same. You may get updates notice directly from the 3rd party plugin’s author, but you will need to buy a license from them in order for you to install their updates. But we recommend staying with the versions we provide for compatibility with the theme.
I’m having difficulties with the MEC plugin. I keep getting notifications that it needs to be updated. When I click on “view details”, I get an error message: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums.
When I click on support forums, no link.
I’ve also tried the Webnus Link and it goes to a dead page.
I’ve tried deactivating, deleting plugin. reinstalling, etc. doesn’t change anything.
Similar issue with UberMenu 3.
I’m getting an "update check error: Please provide Usernme and Purchase code in Controle Panel > updates tab.
I don’t have a purchase code since this plugin came with X.
credientials in next message
Hi there,
I have just checked your site and everything seems to be update and I don’t see any new available updates in the dashboard except MEC that has an update which we did not have a release yet on our end.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.