Modern Events Calendar (MEC) looper

I am looking to build a looper list on a WooCommerce product page with Modern Events Calendar (MEC) events.
I have successfully pulled the start date which gave me good hope, however I am not sure where to get all the other meta keys from.

This is where I found the meta key for the start date: MEC Events Looper Questions
{{dc:post:meta key="mec_start_date" type="date" format="d"}}

Where can I find all other meta keys and how would I render the Booking button for each event? Once I have successfully build a looper displaying all necessary information and working buttons I hope to compile all information in to one post as I think it would be very helpful for other user looking to build a custom calendar/list view.

Hi @eyedia,

Thanks for reaching out.
There is no specific list of meta key available for the Modern Event Calendar. But you can find that by inspecting the field in the Event as shown in the given screenshot.

If you are not proficient, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.