Modern events Calendar - issues with notification emails and google maps not diplaying

Hello,

I am using MEC and have the booking module enabled, and do not have the boxes ticked next to

-Auto verification for free bookings
-Auto verification for paid bookings

yet when i make a booking to test, it still sends an email titled “Your booking is received.” and the at the same time another one “Please verify your booking” - Both of which i do not need.

Can you help with disabling these verification emails?

Also having trouble getting the google maps to display in each single event. I have added a google api key, yet still having problems.

Thanks,
Sophie

Hey there,

The verification issue looks like a bug as it is happening in my test site. I’m not sure though so I’ll post this to our issue tracker so our development team could forward this to Webnus.

Regarding the Google Map, you included the degree symbol and direction.

I removed it and now the map shows up.

Thanks.

Ok, thanks for your help on both accounts.

Please let me know when you hear about the verification bug - if it is one, as it is happening on multiple sites for me.

Update: Nov 21 - This issue is still persistent and needs resolving asap. Has there been any progress?

Thanks,
Sophie

Hi There,

You’re always welcome!

I checked it on our issue tracker and there’s no update yet.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.