Modern Events Calendar - Edit Invoice

HI there,

I am using Modern Events Calendar and I was wondering if there was a way to edit the auto generated invoice? It’s showing a transaction ID on the invoice, but I also want it to show the Order Number that is generated by WooCommerce (I am using this as the payment gateway).

Hi There @janaroberts,

Thanks for writing in! This isn’t a feature offered by Modern Events Calendar plugin. It could be technically possible with some customizations, but custom development is outside the scope of our support.

However when researching this further, the following link should help you (https://webnus.ticksy.com/ticket/1371495/), if you’re interested in custom development.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I will look into the customization route as it’s necessary for us to have.

I just went to make some changes to my Modern Events Calendar settings, and the settings page will not load.
Are you able to check and see if any of my files for that plug in are corrupted and get things restored by any chance? I don’t want to touch the back end.

Hi @janaroberts,

• Please make sure your Modern Events Calendar is in the latest version: 3.5.1
  • And the WordPress core is up-to-date as well: https://wordpress.org/download/

• Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Let us know how it goes!

I have Modern Events Calendar 3.5.2 and Wordpress is up-to-date. I have all the same plugins that I did when MEC settings was working. However, I disabled all the ones possible, still doesn’t work.
I increased the PHP memory limit as well, and still no fix.

Hi Jana,

In that case, would you mind letting us know which setting you are trying that is not taking effect and kindly provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

The entire “settings” section of the plugin won’t load, just a blank page.

Hello @janaroberts,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Upon visiting the settings page, I can see that the page is blank. Further checking in dev tools I see 500 error message showing up.

Please take a look at the solution mentioned in following thread and let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Sadly, none of the above worked. Is there any possible way to get a fresh install of the Modern Events Calendar plugin (without losing my current data) installed into my site? I feel as though the settings page is what is corrupted and needs to be fixed.

Hi There @janaroberts

I have enabled WP_DEBUG mode on your site as mentioned on this guide (https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG) and then when I visit your MEC Settings page, I see the following error (see secure note below).

To re-install your plugin without losing your data, please download all files from your Themeforest downloads.

Then when you unzip the file, you should be able to locate “modern-events-calendar.zip” file under extensions directory. You need to then extract “modern-events-calendar.zip” and upload it into your (/wp-content/plugins/) section and it will replace any missing or corrupted files.

Hope that helps.

Thank you VERY much!! This fixed my issue!!! :grinning:

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.