Modern Events Calendar - Add Organizer to Monthly View List

Hi,

I am using the latest version of Pro and have added a monthly view ME Calendar to a page. All works well.

When I click on a day with events in the monthly calendar I am shown a list of events, each with the time, event title and location.

I would like to add the organizer to the items shown so that I see the time, event title, location and organizer for each event.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Christopher

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this could only be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

Ok. Thanks.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.