Modern Events Calendar 4.7.7 events now missing

Hi. The latest version of MEC has some functionality to show the event start times, which I want to use. Having updated the plugin which i understand is supported all of my events disappeared from the home page and the calendar. I have found that by going into each event and resaving the event re-appears
I have no idea what has happened or how, but I need some help please to sort this out. I have dozens of events that are now not appearing and it looks as if I will have to open and resave.

Very many thanks for help

Many thanks

Alex
(edited to reflect updated position)

Hi Alex,

Thank you for writing in and sorry that you’re having that issue, but this is the only time we hear this issue. This could be a caching related or a plugin conflict. Please do the following.

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. Please deactivate this caching features while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Hi, and thank you for your post - I can confirm that I had done all of your suggestions. However i have managed to get to the bottom of the problem.

Most of our events are repeating and it seems that an earlier version of MEC had allowed us to add just a single date, rather than a start date and end date. On each post as I removed these, the events appeared in the listing.

Many thanks for your help anyway.

You’re welcome! It’s good to know that you have figured out what have caused the issue.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.