Modern Event plugin help Calendar issue

Hi
Im using Xtheme and modern events to display my events. So this question is pretty basic I guess. So I’m creating a repeating event for the weekend. so I have a start date eg. April 24 and end on say October 14 etc.

Weirdly this displays well on the calender however on the modal where it shows more information of the event it always displays the start date eg. Apr 24th not on the date which was clicked on the calendar :confused:

Thanks for your help let me know if you like to see screen shots or the site

Never mind I figured it out its in the settings under Event Details/Single Event Page Date Method - select referred date.

For all those you want to know :slight_smile:

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.