Modern Event Calender: Upcoming event showing todays date and make event seem finished

Hi there,
I have the exakt same problem with the modern event calender as the person in this thread: Modern Event Calendar - upcomming Event showing finished

The events i add shows todays date on the website, but in the dashboard they display the correct date that i set for them. I troubleshooted the list you suggested on the other thread:

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

This did nothing, so I added a secure note directly.

Best regards
Tina

Hi Tina,

I’ve taken a look here, and I’ve done all the troubleshooting steps found here (https://webnus.net/dox/modern-events-calendar/no-event-found-issue-in-modern-event-calendar/)

Because none of that fixed it, I suspect the problem is what MEC is describing as corrupt database tables. See the last part of that article where they offer an SQL fix. It looks like you’re just fully deleting the MEC data so you can try again. If you can provide cPanel (or some kind of full access where we can get to the database) we could try that out. **However: Please take a full site backup first. ** As they mention, it’s possible that this doesn’t work and operating on the database isn’t something we want to risk without a backup.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.