Modern Event Calendar - some upcomming Event finished

Hi,
someone could also try it?
Is this a bug for year changing?

I have some Events for the upcomming year and they’re finished…i can’t explain why.

/edit
I found the problem, if the event it at least until midnight, until next day it is shown as “closed”
It fixed been automatically at 2018 or what should i do?

And another little Question, is there shedule when the updates will come for Themeco package?

Regards

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Maybe it’s due to your host’s timezone/local time? Would you mind providing a video recording to reproduce this issue? It seems to be okay from my end.

As for the updates, we’re not sure about that but it should be available in automatic updates once it become available.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,
i narrow the problem.
It is only there if the event end the next day between 0:00 am and 0:59 am…
after 1 o’clock it seems fine:
I have take a screencast :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello There,

Thanks for sending us the video. This could be a potential bug. We will be investigating further. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.