Modern Event Calendar questions

I have some question regarding Modern Event Calendar

In Settings > Social Networks, I only require Facebook and Email, but it seems that it is either All on or All of.

I have set a background image, but this does not appear to be showing.

When select a calendar item and viewing on a single event page, I need to reduce the size of the image being displayed. I also want to remove the category block

Is there a facility to place a “Back to Calendar “ button to return to the Calendar page?

Any help, much appreciated

Hi There,

For social networks, I double check on my installation that the option to turn it off is not working yet and it is also not stated on this docs here: http://webnus.net/dox/modern-event-calendar/ under Social Networks. For now, try to hide it using CSS. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFVZ1zoZBl

.mec-single-event li.mec-event-social-icon:nth-child(2),
.mec-single-event li.mec-event-social-icon:nth-child(3),
.mec-single-event li.mec-event-social-icon:nth-child(4) {
    display: none;
}

For background image and issue about the size of the image, we need to see the actual event page. Please share us the link. Though, if you check the screencast, you can inspect the element to see the correct selector and adjust current design.

Back button is not available yet. It is still a suggested feature:
http://webnus.net/plugins/modern-events-calendar/suggestions/back-button-to-shortcode/

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.