Modern Event Calendar - manual booking a far future date

Hi,

I have Modern Event calendar on a Pro v2, and when trying to add a manual booking it only shows the next 10 dates. My client is trying to book the Feb 2019 and March 2019 dates but those are dates no.11 & 12 so are not showing (see screenshot)

is there a way to amend the dropdown list to show more than 10 entries?

also, same question for the front end where a website visitor can only pick from the next 6 dates

Thank you for any help

Scot

Screenshot

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

To resolve your issue, please go to the MEC settings and find Booking > Maximum Dates option.

Hope this helps.

Sadly, that doesn’t change anything

I currently have it set to 15 and still the manual booking only shows 10 of out 12 booking dates and the front end only shows the next 5 dates

Hi there,

I can confirm this on my installation, unfortunately, there is no temporary fix since it’s in the core of the plugin. The same issue with search and it won’t work on next months starting from the event date.

I’ll add this to our issue tracker.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @Rad for letting me know… I hope the MEC developers come good on all the recent bugs that have been reported

You’re welcome. We really appreciate for understanding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.