Modern event calendar, event page issue

Hi,

when I want to go to an event description page it just show a 404 error. I tried to desactivate all other plugins but the problem is still here. I tried to change the theme to twentyseventeen and it works.
It seems that there is a probleme with X theme, can you help ?
Thanks

I tried to switch my permalink settings to default and it works, but it’s really bad for SEO I can’t keep this setting. I must have the /%postname%/.

For you to see the structure, the link for my event with the default setting is https://www.plein-pharts.fr/?mec-events=week-end-rencontre-jeunes&occurrence=2018-03-23

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It should work with that permalink, please try it again. Changing permalink or activating plugins that has a custom post type with rewrite may display 404 if the permalink isn’t re-saved or flushed. Hence, it works when you change your permalink, now, switch it back to your preferred permalink.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.