Modern Event Calendar bank transfer payments

Is it possible to set up a bank transfer payment in addition to Paypal?
In Italian among the payment gateways there is a item called “band” I think it is a translation error.

Can you help me?
Thanks
Lorenzo

Hi there,

As you may already know we are the theme developers and the ME Calendar is a bundled extension which we included with the contract between us and the plugin developer.

Our resources regarding those plugins are limited and may not be able to give the same level of support when it comes to the theme itself.

Now regarding the question, there is no Bank Transfer option, but there is an option called Pay Locally you can rename that option in the translation and make it a bank transfer. There will be no automated process an after the customer chooses the pay locally option a thank you message will be available. Then you need to manually contact the customer.

I suggest that you check this video for more information:

We will inform about the problem you have mentioned in the Italian translation to the ME Calendar developers.

Thank you.

OK thanks.
I understand that the payment by bank transfer becomes automatic with the activation of woo-commerce. it’s correct?
Thanks!
Lorenzo

Hey Lorenzo,

Basically, yes because WooCommerce has a bank transfer option.

I have not tested this personally though. Please try connecting WooCommerce.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.