I’m probably missing something simple, but I cannot figure out how to create a modal like the one shown on the promotional page for Pro.

Any tips?
I’m probably missing something simple, but I cannot figure out how to create a modal like the one shown on the promotional page for Pro.

Any tips?
Hi There,
For that you will need to wait the next release which should be out in a week or maybe even less.
The new release will include the modal element.
Thank you!
Any word on this?
Hi again,
It’s not released yet.
Please stay tuned!
Does the recent release (v1.2.2) have these? And, if so can I just download it and install on a site (currently running X) on a staging server?
We need more advanced modals for this project, but we’re not sure about moving to Pro yet (our license can be upgraded). I have an older version of the test/demo of Pro that I could install, but I’d need to try out the modals. Also, it’s a fairly complex site that’s been on X since the early days… so I need to do extensive testing of Pro to be sure it doesn’t break things (they used a LOT of shortcodes to build pages).
Hi there,
I think it’s not yet implemented, but it has the content modal element but not exactly the same from the promotional page. Maybe it’s an upcoming feature since there are more to come 
Thanks!