Modal Toggle Limits Size of Toggle Graphic

I would like to use a large image as the toggle for a modal but it seems that the image as shown on the page is limited in size to being much smaller than the actual image really is. I’ve increased all kinds of min/max width/height values and am able to increase the size a bit from the default small size. But I can’t find any way to let the image be its full size.

Am I missing something?

Hello @WPDave,

Thanks for writing in!

In your Modal > Toggle element settings, set the width and height to auto:

If this does not help, please give us the URL of the page and your WP details so we can log in and check your Modal Toggle settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

1 Like

Hi ruenel,

Thanks for the quick response.

I tried your recommendation but I’m still getting only a small image. If you could take a look that would be great.
Dave

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately, you can’t increase the image width or height directly, it depends on the Toggle width and height. Still, if you want to do that, you required customization and I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do that customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.