Modal - Setting Width

Hi Is it possible to set the width of a navigation modal so that it is 100% or perhaps 95% but centered?
I appreciate the content is built from the right side with the current settings which is fine, the question is how can I control the modal width and postion?
Please see attached image, live page is www.quay.je
Thanks
Steve

Hello Steve,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to make the Navigation modal elements content fullwidth, you need to go to the Navigation Modal—>Size—> Width—>Set it as 100%.

I checked the site it seems that you have set the padding to the modal content, You need to go to the Navigation Modal—>Design —>Decrease the padding.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi I have checked and the width is already set to 100%, changing the padding doesn’t fix it either. It does as you would expect ie makes the text closer to the edges of the modal element.
I will send a secure note with login details. Thanks Steve

Hi Steve,

The space you are mentioning in your screenshot comes due to the size of the Close button. You need to add the custom CSS code into the Element CSS of the Modal to override that and set the width to 100%.

$el
{
    padding-left:0px !important;
}

I went ahead and added the above CSS and now the modal width is 100%.

Thanks

That’s great, many thanks

Hi Steve,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.