Modal Popup Customizations

Good afternoon,

I am attempting to make two very simple customization to my modal popup configured through Convert Plus, but none of the code seems to be working.

  1. Remove thin white line dividing popup in two.
  2. Make “No thanks, I don’t want to always stay in my home.” linkable to close out the popup, rather than the X in the corner.

Thank you in advance,
Josh

Hi There,

Please provide the URL and let us know how to launch the modal.

Thank you

Hello,

I posted the login credentials in a secure note. The modal can be accessed from the WP dashboard by navigating along this path: Dashboard > Convert Plus > Modal Popup and then clicking Downloadable PDF. The design tab should already be selected in the following popup and select “Advance Design Options” from the tabs available. Scroll down to find a Custom Code section.

I have placed the modal in a “Pause” setting as there is heavy radio advertising running today directing people to the client’s website.

Thank you!
Josh

Hello There,

Thank you for the clarifications.

1.) I have checked your Modal popup. We cannot locate the thin white line.

Could you please provide a screenshot to guide us where we can find it?

2.) For your close link, please do not use image. You may select text which I have changed it already and I added a custom css so that it will be positioned at the bottom.

Please check out the modal form now.

I was able to remove the thin white line; thank you for checking it.

Unfortunately the linking text in the modal popup doesn’t seem to be located in the right place. Can you make sure it is loading correctly on most screen sizes. I am not certain that is the case based on what i am seeing on some screens. See what I mean here: https://prnt.sc/gvqk2l. I would prefer to see it on the modal, underneath the button. Can you assist?

Furthermore, my client is complaining that the popup is not loading correctly in Safari. Can you review and advise? I do not have a Mac, so I am not sure how to check this myself.

Thank you,
Josh

Hello Josh,

Thank you for updating in! Regretfully this is the least that we can do with the position. The original choice is only top left and top right.

Positioning the closing text link as exactly what you wanted may only be possible with custom development of the plugin which is already outside the scope. I would recommend that you use a closing image link instead as you will have 5 different locations if you are using it.

The modal not loading in Safari on Mac may just be a caching issue. Please ask your client to clear his browser cache or use private browsing mode and test the site again.

Please let us know how it goes.