Modal or canvas area are not showing the child content editor

I am trying to add some child element in the modal , but I don’t have the possibility to add it because this option is not exist in my modal, when I had checked on youtube. I ve found that I need to have it

Please let me know what I will need to do

Please the first image is mine and the second is the video youtube . I do not have the same option

Hello @jcduewekeperez,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you have set the “Advanced Mode” as “OFF” I would suggest you please set the “Advanced Mode” as “ON”. To enable that you need to go to Cornerstone page builder —> hamburger menu icon—>Preferences —>“Advanced Mode” as “ON

Members-Content-Pro (1)

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello , I had checked the advanced mode is on, It was not off, but it stills not working

Hello @jcduewekeperez,

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or cache issue or version compatibility. Please make sure your theme, plugins, WordPress, and PHP version is updated as per our version compatibility page. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I had checked and found that I have 7.4 version of PHP and 5.7
I can give you access in the website and you can see if you will be able to fix it
Thank you

Hello @jcduewekeperez,

It seems that there might be an issue with cache I would suggest you please follow these steps.

1. Deactivate the Pro theme
  2. Activate the WordPress default theme
  3. Delete the Pro theme
  4. Download the Pro theme from the Themeco Dashboard
  5. Install the latest version of the Pro theme and activate it.

If it doesn’t work for you please share your login credentials in the secure note along with FTP details so that we can investigate your setting.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.