Modal in raw content prompt

Support,

I am using raw code to build a prompt so I can insert a bootstrap modal when the prompt button is clicked.

Right now my raw code prompt directs a user to a contact seller page and looks like this:
[x_raw_content ][prompt type=“left” title=“Asking Price” message=[types field=‘price’][/types] button_text=“Contact Seller” href=“http://www.motorfieds.com/contact-seller/?listing-id=[wpv-post-id]”]

This is the modal I need to insert into the prompt text, but I’m having a difficult time getting it to work:

Contact Seller

<!-- Modal content-->
<div class="modal-content">
  <div class="modal-header">
    <button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="modal">&times;</button>
    <h4 class="modal-title">Contact Seller</h4>
  </div>
  <div class="modal-body">
     [cred_form form='contact-seller-form']
  </div>
  <div class="modal-footer">
    <button type="button" class="btn btn-default" data-dismiss="modal">Close</button>
  </div>
</div>

Can you tell me what I’m doing wrong? The modal works alone, but I can’t figure out how to but it in raw content prompt.

Thanks,
Chuck

It’s not letting me fully load my modal code. Attached is an image of the code

Hey there,

Try using the Text element. If it doesn’t work, it could be that shortcodes inside your code isn’t compatible with Cornerstone. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

In that case, you might want to use the default WordPress Text editor instead.

Thank you for your understanding.

Got it to work.

Thanks!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: