Modal & Form

Hello Themeco,

I am trying to add a contact form inside of a Modal. After doing so and testing, when pressing any Buttons within the form the Modal closes. Is there any way to keep it open unless the press the “x” to close the modal?

Thank you in advance,
Trung Nguyen

Hello Trung,

Thanks for writing to us.

I created a contact form and inserted it in the Modal, it works fine for me. It might be a plugin conflict or JS/CSS customization issue.

Members-Content-Pro (1)

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey Prakash!

I have no active JS and don’t see any CSS that would effect why the Modal would close when pressing buttons within the form.

Hey Trung,

This is a problem with the Ninja Forms script. Please contact Ninja Forms support to give you an override code so their form buttons don’t trigger Pro’s Modal Close button.

If their support could not provide an override code, regretfully, you need to consult with a freelance developer as we do not provide custom code nor third-party plugin conflict support also. You will need a custom solution for your site.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.