On this page the code shows. When logged into site it works. When logged out code shows. Any suggestions?
http://mycollegeroadmaps.com/
Hi There,
Could you please provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?
Thanks.
Just added secure not. Please fix modal boxes on home page
Hello There,
I have logged in and inspected the page. It turns out that you have inserted and invalid code. Please update your codes and use this instead:
<p style="padding: 15px; line-height: 1.5;"> <span style="color: #80000;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Personal Calendar Review</span></strong>
<br>
Thorough “to do” lists covering all categories of the process.</span></p>
[button type="flat" shape="square" size="mini" href="/contact/" title="Example"][icon type="headphones"]Schedule Estimate [/button]
<p style="padding: 15px; line-height: 1.5;"> <span style="color: #80000;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Meeting Hours </span></strong>
<br>
Whether the meeting hours are done over the phone, or on-line, we will walk through the details of the college search. These discussions are the real “guts” of the program. </span></p>
[button type="flat" shape="square" size="mini" href="/contact/" title="Example"][icon type="headphones"]Schedule Estimate [/button]
<p style="padding: 15px; line-height: 1.5;"> <span style="color: #80000;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Help With ACT/SAT </span></strong>
<br>
Should I take the subject tests? Should I report all my scores? What colleges sub score? Who subscores? Can I take just one portion over again? Do I take the writing portion? What are the best strategies? </span></p>
[button type="flat" shape="square" size="mini" href="/contact/" title="Example"][icon type="headphones"]Schedule Estimate [/button]
<p style="padding: 15px; line-height: 1.5;"> <span style="color: #80000;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Scholarships and Loans Assistance </span></strong>
<br>
For example, why are some scholarships offered upon application/acceptance to a particular school and others not? Why do some scholarships typically require a writing component? Get the advice you need, coupled with some assistance on the extra writing components as well. </spa></p>
[button type="flat" shape="square" size="mini" href="/contact/" title="Example"][icon type="headphones"]Schedule Estimate [/button]
And since you have installed WP Rocket, you will have to clear your cache first before testing your site.
Please let us know how it goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.