Modal auto return to top?

I am using a content area modal as a sub menu. My modal content extends below the fold. When a user scrolls down the modal, closes it, and re-opens it, the modal “remembers” the previous scroll position, and reopens at the bottom of the modal. I want it to always open at the top. Is there some CSS that will force the modal to open at its top each time its opened?

I thought of adding id=‘top’ to the modal but I believe I would need to modify or overwrite Pro’s js to get the navbar button to point to this ID when it opens the modal. If this is the way to do it, can you provide the js that performs this task? I am having trouble identifying it.

thank you

Hello There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you in advance.