Mobile Wrapper/Display Issue

I discovered my site displays oddly in mobile. I have the ability to scroll to the right when I load a page on mobile. Screenshot attached. Is there a way I can fix all that deadspace. It seems like it might be affecting my web core vitals on google search console.

Example for mobile - https://yourbrooklynguide.com/christmas-markets-in-nyc/

Hi @Scott_Herder,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked the given URL in my Android mobile phone and found the pages are loading perfectly. If you are still having this issue, please mention the device, browser name and version, and also the operating system you are using, that helps us to replicate the issue at our end.

Thanks

iPhone 13 Pro Max
Version 15.0.2
Safari

In case it helps, the browser loads it perfectly on my device. But I have the option to scroll right and it’s like the wrapper just goes on way beyond. I attached a screen recording. It begins with how it loads which looks fine.

Video

Just checking in.

Hello @Scott_Herder,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Alright so went through the trouble shooting steps and solved one problem but created another. I’ll create a separate ticket.

Found that a plugin was/is the culprit. But now convertplug will not allow me to download a connect - addon for active campaign. Says forbidden error.

Hi @Scott_Herder,

Glad that you are able to recognize the reason behind your issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.