Mobile website issues

Hello,

I am having some issues when viewing my website on my phone. The slider on the homepage gets cut off and I cannot see the CTA button on the bottom right of it. In addition, the angle out for my classic rows is bleeding over the content below instead of spacing out properly. Lastly I am having some issues with my parallax sections, specifically the menu on my catering page, the background is not filling in the whole area making it impossible to read the white text now. Any information or guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. The website I am referring too is happyfacebarbecue.com. Thanks in advance for your time and help!

Hello @GageOmmundsen,

Thanks for writing to us.

To move the slider CTA button inside the slider you need to adjust the button for the mobile device. Please have a look at this video tutorial to learn more about how to move layers for small devices.

In case if it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you for the help, that did fix my issue with the slider, I have also figured out the other issues I was having. I needed to repeat my background image to help fill out the areas for my catering menu and adjust the margin for the overlapping of the angle out.

Hi @GageOmmundsen,

Glad that we are able to help you to fix the issue. Regarding the repetitive background, it is not clear which section you are trying to point out. Any screenshot marked with the specific section or any video that helps us to recognize that.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.