Mobile Views Not Working

Greetings, I have finally gotten comfortable with X and am about to launch my site on a more scaled-up level. On a laptop or pad, my site looks great. I’m shocked to find out that my mobile view is no longer working. In addition, I cannot access the X Customizer.

Please help.
Dana Jewel

Site: www.nextstepsyep.org

Hi There,

Your site seems normal on my mobile.

Please clean your browser cache and test it again.

Try access X > Options > instead of Customizer

Let us know how it goes.

thanks

Greetings Joao,

I don’t have an option to select X > Options. I’ll check to see if I need to upgrade. Also, I just got a new mobile phone and the code is still visible after cleaning y browser cache.

Not sure what I’m doing wrong. Any links to walk me through each process?

Please advise.

Dana Jewel

Hey Dana,

You’re using Cornerstone but are not using X. You’re using a different theme. Please use X then check if the issues persists.

The correct path is X > Launch > Options

Thanks.