Mobile View On X theme Ethos

Hello,

I created a website and it seems to work fine, but if i look to it from a phone it shows the first page as if i haven’t done any changes!?

I tried editing the text and adding images on the mobile view, but then it wont let me save them. the save button has a circle with a line across.

I looked for an answer but did not find anything that applies to my situation.

thank you,

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.