Mobile View Issue (Lightbox on Blog Post)

Hey guys,

at the moment I am facing an issue with blog post pages on certain mobile views. Here the problem:

On the following page: http://www.larp-oesterreich.at/wien/1000-atmos/ there is the issue that when opening the calendar on mobile it opens it as if it would be on desktop, so it does not center it according to the mobile screen. Interestingly this this issue is not with Iphone and Blackberry mobile phones. The phone I am using is a Samsung Galaxy S8. Since i got in contact with the calendar plugin guys the already helped me a lot, but could not fix the problem from their perspective.

To make it more interesting: On the following page http://www.larp-oesterreich.at/testkalender/ the lightbox popup works perfectly, on mobile and desktop -> difference is, that it is a regular site page and not a blog page.

I am really stuck here and need your help please to solve my problem.

Thank you very much!
All the best,
Franz

Hey Franz,

I checked your site on an actual mobile device (Note 5) and I don’t see an issue.

This is also not a part of X. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.