Mobile view in order

Hello,
I would like for the mobile view to be consistent with the layout on desktop view (as far as the order)as seen in the attached screenshot. When I use bootstrap I get the desired out come using the push and pull code. I am unsure as to how to get this effect using this template. Thank you.

Hey @Jennine,

I believe you’re trying to move the image on top on mobile? The current official solution for that is to duplicate your sections that has an image on the right site. Then, flip the columns of the duplicate so that the image column now would be on the left and it will be on top on mobile. After that, only show the original section on desktop/laptop screens and only show the duplicate on mobile screens. Here’s an example.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.