Mobile theme doesn't load, only the index

Hello,
I am using the latest version of X , Cornerstone and Wordpress. The mobile theme doesn’t load completely. Only the index is okay, but clicking the menu and visiting a page within the menu, the theme (Ethos stack) is missing. The post slider on top of the page misses, the menu button doesn’t respond and the page is not responsive anymore.

In the images below: 1 is the correct layout, 2 is the missing theme (Ethos) and the page is not responsive anymore.
1)

2)

I have searched for a solution by reading topics regarding to this issue but I can’t figure it out.
Cache is always cleared and viewing the website on different devices with different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE) the browser cache is also cleared.

The website is working fine in the desktop version and Ipad.

Hope you can help me out, I will attach my credentials in a private message.
Regards,
Ingrid

Hello @IngemarB,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you are running Jetpack plugin and have turned on it’s mobile theme feature. You need to turn off mobile theme. Please refer following post for more information:

Thanks.

Thank you so much for the quick response and support! That solved the problem :grinning:

Best regards,
Ingrid

You’re welcome, Ingrid.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.