Mobile submenus overlap

On mobile, submenus for ABOUT US and SERVICES overlap. Selecting About Us makes the submenu appear. Selecting Services afterward doesn’t make the About Us menu hide.
Secure note sent with URL to check on mobile.

Hi @disadmin,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website on my Android mobile device but didn’t find the issue you described here. Can you please provide any screenshots marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem?
I would also request you please mention the device, browser name version, and operating system you are using, which helps us to replicate the issue at our end.

Thanks

Link to download screengrabs and device/software info added to Secure Note.
Thanks!

Hey @disadmin,

I was able to replicate the issue. Can you please provide us access to your site so we can check your Navigation Dropdown settings? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Getting you the login info now.

Hello @disadmin,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login details are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again. I also noticed that there are some JS console errors, which might be due to a plugin conflict or custom JS/CSS code or cache issues I would suggest you please troubleshoot a few common issues with our common issue guidelines. If it doesn’t work for you please share the correct login details so that we can check it on our end.

Thanks

Updated password, tested the login. Should be good to go - updated in previous secure note.

Hey @disadmin,

Please change the Trigger from “Click” to “Hover” instead.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Made that change, flushed my mobile browser cache, flushed the server cache, still have the same issue on mobile only. Click About, the dropdown appears. Click Services and it appears over top of About and About does not hide. Works on a desktop with the browser width made small enough for the hamburger menu to appear.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.